Monday, January 05, 2009

I know it has been a while!!!

Happy New Year!!!!


Wow 2009 already. Time flies, I feel like I was just getting started for 2008. Anyway sorry for the lack of posting, one of my resolutions is to update this blog on a regular basis.

We have a lot of things in the works for 2009 for TidalStock and Ryan Cardone Photography. We are working on a new landing page for TidalStock that we are really excited about. It will be cleaner and have cool new features. Also we hope it spotlights our Team of photographers more. We are adding some amazing new photographers and we really want to make the site about them and their work. So check out the site and let us know what you think.

We have hit the ground running in 2009 with a few cool tear sheets. We are published in the January 2009 Playboy issue. No not what you think. They used two shots of Tillman the Skateboarding Bulldog that I shot. See below. You might have seen Tillman at the Rose Parade this year skateboarding on the float, pretty cool stuff.


Also it should be out any day now, I will be published in National Geographic Kids Magazine. Now I think most photographer's dream is to be published in National Geographic (me included). Well I got the same company, I am pretty happy. That is all I am going to say because the issue is not out yet and I don't want to get in trouble. It will be in the February 2009 issue.

So we are off to a good start and we are looking forward to a great 2009

Now a little shout out to my family.
My cousin Erin Edwards in doing some cool work over at Fuel TV. Check her blog out, she just got back from Hawaii and has some cool stuff on there.

http://www.fuel.tv/erinedwards

Have a great one.........

No comments: