Thursday, September 25, 2008

I only got to go the 2008 Boost Mobile Pro one day. I just had too much going on with the new site launching. I was watching it on the web and the waves were going off the whole event. I went down the last day and could only stay for the quarters. It was really overcast (the two days before they had perfect sun, figures when I go it is overcast) but the surfing was amazing. I swam out and shot in the morning didn't really get much. I did get one shot that is funny to me because I basically got the same shot last year. Here they are...

Kolohe Andino 2007



Kolohe Andino 2008


With 200+ guys out in the water it's kind funny this happened at least I think so...



Anyone think Mick Fanning (current world champion) has been a blur...with all the focus on Slater about to win his Ninth World Title. It all comes down to Mundaka (Starts Sept 29th). Keep up on all the contest info here.

No comments: