Saturday, September 06, 2008

I lost my two readers...

Yes I am still here. Sorry for the lack of posting. Things are crazy around here I seem to be running around with my head cut off. Unfortunately this poor little blog has suffered. But I hope to be back to normal when things settle. Along with a whole new website remodel for TidalStock and Ryan Cardone Photography, I decided to move to a new house and office, cutting my self off from the internet world. Wow it is scary how much technology runs our lives. I feel like I need to go away for a while with no phones, blackberry's, laptops, digital cameras, just me my surfboard and my nikon f100. It might be good for me. Anyways back to reality....please bare with me as I will try post on here more.

So here is a little news, I will be in another art exhibition, if you are in the area come by and say hi.

Here is the info:

Fowler's in Solana Beach is hosting another great art exhibition! Art by Tocayo (www.myspace.com/tocayodesign) and photography by Ryan Cardone (www.ryancardonephotography.com). Music by DJ Danny G & Aly or Alphanumeric. Come down see some art, have some drinks, and maybe get you photo taken in the photo-booth provided by Ryan Cardone Photography. All this goes down Thursday, September 11th from 7-11pm. Fowler's is located at 731 S. Highway 101, Solana Beach, CA 92075.


No comments: