Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Photos....kind of...

surf photography
We are having a pretty bad start to summer here on the west coast, the waves have been, for the most part, FLAT... I guess it has been good for us over here at TidalStock.com. We are still in Beta and would love feedback on our site. We have been adding new photos everyday. Also we have some new amazing photographers joining out team. Check us out and let us know what you think.

Here are a few tandem surfing shots that I shot a long time ago...I like how abstract they are. I remember that day I was shooting with a 50mm lens which isn't really wide. I was a little disappointed because I kept getting too close, but some of photos actually gave a pretty cool look, definitely different.

Ocean photography
Surf Photography

No comments: