Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yeaaa Computers!!!!



Sorry it has been a while! The last week I have been dealing with computer problems. I love my apple G5 and would tell anyone to purchase a mac because they are great, but I guess with any technology there will sometimes be problems. Long story short, I have been locked out of my computer. While updating new software it decided to make a new user name and password and it forgot to tell me. Finally after a week the good people at mac told me that I have to reinstall tiger. Fine except what that did was basically re set my computer, as if I just pulled it out of the box new. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have been reinstalling software, re doing my preferences........yada yada yada.....On the plus side nothing was lost, images, music, movies, etc.....But a word of advice, back up, back up, back up. With digital photography there is no negative to go back to. If you don't have a back up, once its gone it is gone. Check this site out www.thedambook.com. This is a great resource to learn how to have a workflow and back up system.

A couple shots from a few weeks ago. Yes it was BIG!!!


And last I leave you with Timmy Curran doing his thing!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that pitas/faria?