Thursday, May 15, 2008

It has been a busy May...

Just returned from the beautiful island of Bermuda. I was there shooting an event, I did get a little time to enjoy it's amazing beaches. Here are a few of photos from the trip. I am off to Kauai Sunday for another job but I will have a lot more time to shoot stock photos this trip.
If you haven't been to our five million blogs we now have a new one. It's TidalStock's photo of the day blog. Everyday we post a new photo from our collection of images...please check it out here. So I leave you with some Bermuda Photos. I will try to post some Kauai photos while I am there. Have a great one!!!

Bermuda

beach bermuda
island bermuda
ocean beach
water photography
beach photos
stock photography

tidalstock
beach bermuda
stock photos
tidal stock

No comments: