Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Finally some waves.

It wasn't the swell of the year but it was better than nothing. With great weather and nice waves it was a perfect day to shoot. Here are a few I liked. These are more artistic.


sean tully surfing

Sean Tully gets one on his new/old seventies board that he just picked up at a garage sale. Like the saying goes "someone’s junk is another persons treasure," something like that, you get the point.



sean tully surfSame wave a few snaps later...



Brett Robbins surf

This is Brett Robbins he has a brother named Cole, both are really cool kids. They are great surfers as well. I love to see groms who can surf but also have a great attitude.




surf photography

This was earlier this winter but it kind of goes with the other pictures. I don't know this guys name (if anyone does please e-mail me) but he is a really good surfer. This was in Ventura, I really like this shot.




water, ocean, life And... one sunset shot. It has been so beautiful lately I couldn't resist.


One last thing...here are my current posts on jpgmag.com please vote on them thanks. If you haven't been to that site yet, check it out, it is pretty cool. Also to all of you that have come from jpgmag.com, Hello, drop a comment and say hi.

http://www.jpgmag.com/photos/62320

http://www.jpgmag.com/photos/62339

Thanks Again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos! great colours

Anonymous said...

Wow! Really cool action shots! I love the motion! If you want more feedback and want your images to be seen by many more check out my website.