Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Holidays!!!

It has been a little while since my last post, sorry. It is always crazy around the holidays. There sure hasn't been a shortage of waves the past few weeks. The 26th we had great waves. I haven't seen it that big in a while. I have a lot of photos to go through and hope to post some soon! More waves are on the way and it looks like the weather will cooperate as well.

I leave you with a photo from the 26th. This was classic, I was just taking pictures of waves and surfers. This was a smaller set and I was just going to take a few photos of the surfer dropping in. I was looking through the view finder and I saw something huge jump out of the water. It shocked me, because I wasn't ready for it but I did happen to get one snap and this is what I got. The crowd on the beach erupted with cheer and excitement, it was a pretty amazing site. One goes to the original Local!!!



"GOING RIGHT"

No comments: